Aerial Delivery Platform
Smart aerial delivery system consists of flight planning application integrated with drone agnostic cloud platform and AI/IoT modules. This technology will bring revolution in aerial delivery eco system where medicine, organs, food and other items could be delivered using UAV without any hurdle and security concerns.
- Flight plans will be created automatically based on customer’s delivery addresses and will be submitted to authority for approval
- User can submit a custom flight plan
- All delivery corridors would be mapped in advance to understand the corridor terrain and automatic delivery routes will be created based on the predefined algorithms.
- Enforce the best practices where each RWA/Society/house will have a designated landing pad and could be gated and monitored by security personnel
- Smart landing will be implemented using advance GPS and using deep learning techniques where UAV will first reach at delivery address then it will take aerial picture to automatically recognise the landing pad
- All delivery addresses must be mapped in advance for safe landing and any layout changes in delivery address must be updated into our system
- Once UAV reaches at delivery address, it will validate the landing pad surroundings and if there are any layout changes unsafe for landing, it won’t land there.
- For confidential deliveries, bar code reading, mobile OTP, app based finger print verification, face detection etc would be implemented
- Customer will get online/app access to track real-time movement of delivery and will get proper notification of delivery status changes
- Live tracking and notification helps customer to reach at designated landing pad in advance to collect and validate the delivery
- Once flight plan approved, user can just start the mission that will follow the predefined flight path to deliver the items
- UAVs will be compliant with local government guidelines
- UAVs will be equipped with obstacle avoidance sensors
- Live tracking of UAVs would be done using telemetry data, live feed and system administer should be able to control drone using cloud platform too
- System should be fully compatible with existing proposed BVLOS EOI and digital Sky platform