UAV Survey in Civil Engineering
Types: Green Field Survey, Existing road highway
Why use our UAVs?
- Cost savingsGet much more for less as UAV surveys are cheaper than conventional surveys and provide much more data.
- See the unseenGet a bird’s eye view of inaccessible and otherwise difficult and tough to navigate locations.
- Provide invaluable help to teams by capturing full image of the territory.
- Better planning logistics, and decision making.
- Keep Projects on time– Project managers get actual unbiased site data.
- Identify problems from the comfort of your office.
- Track Progress with monthly scheduled flights.
- Keep your contractors in check – Ready reports of your site after each survey.
- Share imaging with personnel on site, in headquarters and with sub-contractors.
- Have control over project timing, equipment needs and challenges presented by the terrain.
- Get the actual picture – Our UAV ortho rectified images provide a Ground resolution of 2-5cm which are much better than even the best available commercial satellites (Worldview 3 & 4 @ 30cm resolution)
Other benefits to surveying with drones include:
- No Disruption- Our drone operator can work from a considerable distance and not worry about natural or artificial barriers to the sight lines.
- Imagery- Images are high resolution and serve a variety of users. They can be transmitted, shared and printed. Software can turn them into topographical maps, heatmaps and more.
- Risk- Drones present no safety risk for the operator and eliminates risks to ground and air personnel.
- Environment Friendly– Our drones are battery operated which produce no toxic fumes
Types of services provided:
- Geodetic Aerial Surveying: Surveys are carried out on a large scale with the help of control networks spanning over long distances.
- Cadastral Surveying: Surveys are carried out to define land ownership and boundaries.
- Aerial Topographical Surveying: Surveys are carried out to determine land structure along with variation in land heights.
- As Built Surveying: Surveys are carried out after completion of a construction project to check variance from proposed design.
- Photogrammetry: Orthoimage and 3D Point clouds
- Videography: For Surveillance, demonstration, PR, flythrough and much more
Client shares KML (Centreline and width in case of linear alignment or boundary with buffer for other areas. UAV team plans missions on our mobile applications and passes the information to ground survey team Ground survey team then establishes benchmarks and TBMs for ground control points UAV team mobilises and flies the pre-planned missions from appropriate locations on site. We have the ability to even plan on our Mobile Applications. Videography missions are flown sequentially. Data is brought back to our lab and processed on high end machines. Ground control points are manually marked on images. Orthorectification, point cloud cleaning is done using best software available in the industry. Orthophotos are tiled for CAD compatibility Drawing and drafting work is divided amongst the team