A single manufacturing plant comprises thousands of industrial assets like chimneys, flare stacks, cooling towers, switch yards, power substations, stockpiles, warehouses, storage yards etc.
Inspecting all these assets daily and diligently requires tremendous effort in terms of time, manpower and expense. Besides, the reporting and data management is an equally voluminous task. The room for errors is high and any error is likely to cost in terms of time, lost production, money and even worker safety.
A drone can survey large industrial parks and plants in minimal time cost and effort yet deliver highly accurate data and instantly actionable insights around operations and maintenance tasks.
We provide a host of services tailored to the needs of various manufacturing verticals and accommodate specific O&M mandates. The result is significantly lower O&M cost, timely and accurate maintenance advisory and vastly reduced occupational risk. We make plant inspection, operation and maintenance efficient, expedient and economical.
Access difficult to reach and risky areas with ease and clarity with our drone services:
Survey & Mapping Services
- Topographical survey
- Laser scanning
- Volumetric estimation of fly ash, coal etc.
- Land use mapping
- Land planning and identification
- Layout planning
- Quantity estimation
Inspection & Monitoring Services
- Visual and thermal inspection of plants
- Construction progress monitoring
- Asset geo-tagging
- Asset condition assessment
- Operations & Maintenance
- Asset and safety Audit
- Report generation
AI- based solution in Manufacturing Plants
- Automated mission planning
- Real-time data synchronisation to cloud
- Geo-tagged asset mapping
- AI-powered fault annotations
- Online fault & asset search ability
- Alerts & notifications scheduling
- Automated inspection scheduling & reminders
- Task & responsibility mapping
- Automated Operations & Maintenance management